- Is it possible to learn several languages at the same time?
- Why do some people think it is impossible?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Is there a risk of muddling the languages together – and how do you avoid it?
- Are there effective methods to learning several languages at the same time?
These are some of the questions that will be addressed during this presentation.
Elisa Polese is a trained language teacher and language coach as well as a writer. She has studied more than 25 languages and teaches 13 of them.
She has written the book, “How to become fluent in multiple languages” and is specialised in teaching multiple languages (as many as 10 different languages in one course).
Listen to Elisa’s talk on Monday 26 September at 12:00 – it takes place online in English.